Why "The Knowledge"?
The duration of the Programme is yet to be finalised, although this is likely to take at least 4 or 5 days, spread over a number of weeks.
Once you have completed the full Programme you will
- Know more about how business and the professions function than most other people:
- Be better able to identify and take advantage of opportunity:
- Have a new, wider, more senior, and very diverse personal network that will continue to grow:
- Have a greater sense of your own personal and professional direction, and will know what you need to do to get there:
- Understand how to make a more effective and sustainable contribution to the community, and so invest in your own evolution as well.
"The Knowledge" will be about connecting you, your professional life, and the world around you in a win-win relationship, providing you with -
- The WHAT You Know and
- The WHO You Know of sustainable success
Hence ~ "The Knowledge" ~ You will also have great fun and make many new professional contacts and friends.
Interested? Curious? Want to find out more?
Then contact Managing Director, Ken Pye, on 0151 733 9231 or on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more as the design of this new programme porogresses.
Let "The Knowledge" educational programme, in straightforward, clear, and practical ways, help you to become everything that you want to be as a person and as a professional.